Precious Poinsettias - Blessed Christmas by Terry Braddock - colored by Fran Seiford
- Fold 11” x 4-1/4” Red Pepper cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp Poinsettias on 5-1/4” x 4” white cardstock and stamp message on scrap white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut message using Fitted Frames A. Adhere to Red Pepper die cut panel, then on 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” Herb Garden cardstock.
- Attach hanger with brad to message panel.
- Run glue pen along edges and coat with gold glitter.
- Tie Ribbon to triangle hanger.
- Adhere poinsettia panel to 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” Herb Garden cardstock with glue.
- Glue to card front.
- Adhere message to card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
GX250U Gold Jewel Glitter
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
Copic™ MarkersAntique Triangle Metal Loops by Creative Impressions
Gold Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project