POP Shapes Rose Teacup by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half an 8" x 8-1/2" kraft cardstock.
- Adhere a 3-3/4" x 8-1/4" Sky panel to card front with glue.
- Die cut top edge of 3-3/4" wide Lime Pop and Mint Julep panels at varying heights and glue 1/4" from bottom of card front.
- Glue to card front 1/4" from the bottom.
- Stamp flowers in black ink on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut flowers, pot, butterfly, and bunnies.
- Adhere to card front with glue and 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors™: Lime Pop, Mint Julep, Sky,
Cardstock: Kraft, White, Terracotta
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project