POP Shapes Cupcake Slim by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half an 8" x 8-1/2" purple cardstock.
- On the card front use an adhsive tape runner along edges. Coat with gold glitter. Burnish into adhesive and tap off excess.
- Stamp message in black ink on white die cut oval panel. Back with wavy Pimento die cut oval and glue to card front.
- Die cut cupcake shapes from various pattern papers.
- Adhere with glue and foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: Purple, Pimento, White
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project