POP Shapes Cupcake by Jamie Martin
- Stamp the cupcake and candle from the POP Cupcake Perfectly Clear Set, with black ink and color with watercolor pencils.
- Die-cut the images using the POP Shapes Die Set and set them aside.
- Stamp the sentiment from the same set on lavender decorative paper with black ink and die-cut with a banner die. Set aside.
- Layer a strip of green and white striped decorative paper onto slightly larger black and yellow cardstock then glue to a lavender card.
- Glue the bottom of the cupcake flat on the card and pop up the frosting and candle with foam squares.
- Glue the banner to the top left of the card.
- Randomly apply rhinestones to the frosting and a few to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko™
Cardstock- Lavender, Black, Yellow, White
Decorative Paper- Green and White Striped, Lavender
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
White Gel Pen
Self Adhesive Clear Rhinestones
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project