POP Shapes Bouquet by Jamie Martin
- Stamp images from the POP Bouquet Perfectly Clear Set onto watercolor paper with black ink.
- Watercolor using Inktense Pencils.
- Die-cut images using the POP Shapes Die Set and set aside.
- Using rectangle dies, die-cut a frame from black cardstock and die-cut a white panel to fit inside of the frame.
- Pop up the black frame on slightly larger yellow cardstock and glue the white panel inside of the frame.
- Glue a strip of decorative paper to the left side of a blue card glue on the black layered frame.
- Blue the vase and ladybug to the flat to the inside of the frame.
- Pop up the flowers on the vase using foam squares.
- Glue the bee flat above the flowers and glue the butterfly to the corner of the frame.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock- Blue, Black, Yellow, White
Black and White Striped Decorative Paper
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko™ - Onyx Black
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project