POP Rose Teacup Perfectly Clear Stamp Set by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of pink cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5", score at 4.25", and fold to form an A2 card.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 5.25" x 8.25".
- Figure out where you want your Pop-Up element. I decided I wanted mine smack in the middle, so I scored at 2" from both sides at the 4 1/8" mark.
- Use Repositionable Tape to secure the Pop-Up die from the POP Shapes Die set on the scored lines and run through your die-cut machine.
- Fold along the score lines.
- Edge the patterned paper panel with Angel Pink Memento ink.
- Apply adhesive to the patterned paper, taking care to avoid the Pop-Up area.
- Set aside.
- Use Angel Pink Memento ink to stamp the teacup.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the flowers and the rose.
- Use the corresponding dies to cut the flower bouquet and the teacup.
- Use the rectangle die from the Gift Wallet Die Set to cut the rose panel.
- Use the circles die from the Build a Wreath and WindowRama Die Sets to cut two shades of pink cardstock, then adhere the smaller onto the larger circle.
- Use the edger die from the POP Frame to cut pink cardstock, then use Repositionable Tape to secure the Pop-Up die from the POP Shapes Die set on the top edge of this diecut lined up with the Pop-up on the inside of the card.
- Use Crimson Red VersaFine ink to stamp the sentiment from the Pop Hydrangea set on the pink die-cut. Heat set, then adhere as shown.
- Color the tea cup, flowers, and the rose using Copic markers.
- Adhere the flowers to the tea cup, then carefully adhere the combined flowers-in-the-teacup to the Pop-up element.
- Mat the Rose rectangle with Pink cardstock cut .25 wider than the wide rectangle. Trim to 3 7/8".
- Trim the leftover patterned paper to 5" x 4". Edge with pink ink.
- Trim pink cardstock to 5.25" x 4.25" and adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the patterned paper panel to the card front.
- Adhere the matted circles to the card front as shown.
- Adhere the matted rose strip to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Angel Pink Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Crimson Red VersaFine™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Courtier Pattered Paper from the Eva™ Collection by Basic Grey®
Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Flowers: <R81, R81, R83, R85, YG00, Y000, Y00, Y11
Leaves: YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, G85, G99
Background: YG000, YG00
Shadows: B60, BV000, BV00
Repositionable Scotch Tape® by 3M
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project