POP Frames Hello 2021 by Jamie Martin
- Die-cut the frame using the POP Shapes Die Set from watercolor paper.
- Stamp "We Survived" from the Hello 2021 Perfectly Clear Set with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Stamp the sparklers from the same set on the sides with black ink and emboss with clear.
- Watercolor using Inktense Pencils.
- Pop this up on slightly larger decorative paper using foam squares then layer onto a slightly larger white cardstock panel and glue to a purple card.
Also uses these supplies:
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
STF082 VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko™ - Onyx Black
Cardstock- Purple, White
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project