POP Frame Winged Frame Yellow by Fran Seiford
1. Score and fold in half an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Firefly cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp butterfllies and message in black ink on white cardstock. Color.
- Die cut message with circle die and back with Pimento die cut wavy circle. Adhere to card front with glue.
- Fussy cut butterflies and adhere to card front.
- Stamp Winged Frame on white cardstock. Color and die cut with largest wavy frame die. Set aside.
- Lightly mark the edges at the center of a 8-1/4" x 5-1/4" Pimento panel.
- Place the tabs of the POP Frame main die aligned to the center marks and die cut.
- Center and glue down the winged frame panel to the pop out portion of the Pimento panel.
- Stamp mesage and butterfly on white cardstock. Color.
- Die cut message with oval die. Back with Pimento wavy die cut oval.
- Adhere to center of pop out frame with foam adhesive.
- Pull out frame and fold inner panel in half to define the folds.
- Glue to the inside of the card, being sure not to put glue on the back of the frame portion.
- Using wavy edger die, die cut long edge of a 5-1/4" x 3" white panel.
- Adhere 1/4" from bottom of inside bottom flap with glue.
- Adhere fussy cut butterfly on white panel.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors®: Firefly, Pimento, White
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project