POP Frame Shapes Hydrangea by Fran Seiford
- Score in half and fold a 4-1/4" x 11" Poolside panel.
- Lightly mark edges of the 5-3/8" center of a 4" x 10-3/4" Wildflower panel.
- Die cut bottom edge with wavy edger die on a 4" x 2-1/2" white panel.
- Place wavy white panel at the center marking of the Wildflower panel. Place the stage die tabs aligned to the center marks, with most of die above center marks. Die cut through both layers,.
- Keeping wavy white panel in the same place, take the stage die and turn it 180 degrees so most is now below center marks and die cut again.
- Take white edger panel and fold the cut parts up and trim away at the fold.
- Take the Wildflower panel and pull up both pop out parts and fold in half to train the folds.
- Adhere with glue to inside of card base. Be sure not to get glue on the pop out areas.
- Stamp message and bugs on edger panel. Color and slide it around the pop out areas and glue in place, flush to the card fold.
- Stamp flowers, leaves and bunny on white cardstock. Color and die cut.
- Adhere to the pop out stages and to eachother as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors®: Poolside, Wildflower
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project