POP Frame Leafy Frame by Fran Seiford
1. Score and fold in half an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Parrot cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp Leafy Frame in black ink on white cardstock. Color.
- Die cut with large leafy die and adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp message on white wavy die cut panel. Back with Parrot wavy die cut panel. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp Leafy Frame on white cardstock. Color and die cut with largest wavy frame die. Set aside.
- Lightly mark the edges at the center of a 8-1/4" x 5-1/4" Mint Julep panel.
- Place the tabs of the POP Frame main die aligned to the center marks and die cut.
- Center and glue down the leafy frame panel to the pop out portion of the Mint Julep panel. Place the third largest wavy rectangle die in the center of them and die cut to create a window.
- Adhere a picture to the back side of the window with glue or foam adhesive.
- Pull out frame and fold inner panel in half to define the folds.
- Glue to the inside of the card, being sure not to put glue on the back of the frame portion.
- Using wavy edger die, die cut long edge of a 5-1/4" x 3" white panel. Stamp leaves along the die cut edge in black ink. Color as desired.
- Adhere 1/4" from bottom of inside bottom flap with glue.
- Stamp message on white die cut circle. Back with Parrot wavy die cut circle and glue to bottom half.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: Parrot, Mint Julep, White
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project