POP Frame Gift Frame by Fran Seiford
1. Score and fold in half an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Fireflies cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp gifts, cake and message in black ink on white cardstock.
- Die cut message with smallest wavy die. Back with larger Comodore Blue die cut wavy rectangle.
- Die cut top edge of 5-1/2" x 3" Madras Blue panel using the curved edger die. Adhere to bottom edge of front flap with glue.
- Color and fussy cut gifts and cake and adhere to card front.
- Lightly mark the edges of the center of a 8-1/4" x 5-1/4" Comodore Blue panel.
- Place the tabs of the POP Frame main die aligned to the center marks and die cut. Pull out frame and fold in half to define the folds.
- Glue to the inside of the card, being sure not to put glue on the back of the frame portion.
- Using wavy edger, die cut long edge of a 5-1/4" x 3" white panel. Adhere 1/4" from bottom of inside bottom flap with glue.
- Stamp Gift Frame and message on white wavy rectangle die cut panel. Color and glue to center of pop out frame.
- Stamp extra gift in black ink on white cardstock. Color and fussy cut gift.
- Adhere to inside of card with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Carstock by My Colors™: Comodore Blue, Madras Blue, Fireflies, White
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project