Polar Bear Play by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of blue cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Stamp the Polar Bear Play on a 3" x 3 3/4" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers.
- Use a small paint brush to apply some glue to the background of the bears and sprinkle the wet glue with Crystal glitter, tap off extra, let dry.
- Stamp the "Peace Upon The Earth" sentiment from the LB Cardinal Border set on a 7/8" x 1" piece of white cardstock, mat on a 1" x 1 1/8" piece of gray.
- Adhere a 3 3/4" x 4 1/2" piece of white cardstock to a 4" x 4 3/4" piece of gray, adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the Polar Bear Play to a 3 1/4" x 4" piece of gray, then to the card front.
- Use foam tape to add the sentiment to the upper left corner of the image.
- Take the release paper off one side of 3 white foam squares, sprinkle them with glitter, adhere them to the lower right corner of the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- GL220U Crystal Multi Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Madras Blue, Cloak Gray)
- Copic® Markers (B0000, B000, B00, BG0000, BG000, BV20, BV25, W0, W1, W3, W5, 0)
- Scotch® Quick Dry Adhesive by 3M®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project