Poised Peacock Tag by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Poised Peacock body with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper trimmed to a 3 x 7 inches tag, stamp again onto sticky note paper and cut out for a mask.
- Apply mask and stamp peacock fanned train. Stamp again on a sticky note, trim, and apply to stamped image.
- Tape Peacock Background stencil over tag and using airbrush tool spray around image with RV63, RV66, and YR23.
- Remove stencil and mask to color stamped image.
- Punch a hole at the top of tag, thread two 7-inch pieces of ribbon through hole and tie a bow around them with additional ribbon.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Peacock Background Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Winter Lake, Grasshopper
Sketch™ Markers by Copic® - B24, B26, B28, B69, BG34, E81, E77, G02, G05, G16, RV63, RV66, Y26, YG05, YR23
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Mini Layers Tool by Perfect Papercrafting
Sticky Note or Masking Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project