Poised Peacock by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from light blue cardstock.
- Adhere darker turquoise panel to card front.
- On white panel, stamp tail feathers in center in black ink and color as desired.
- From the edge of a Creative Palette paper panel, use edger dies to cut a decorative border.
- Adhere border to bottom of card front as shown.
- Use 3D foam squares to pop up the peacock on the card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Acrylic Paint and brayer
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project