Poinsettia Parts in Red by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a smaller white panel of mixed media paper, stamp Poinsettia in black in lower left corner.
- Stamp Greeting in red and black in center as desired.
- Stamp red poinsettias around the edge.
- Stamp green poinsettia leaves sticking up from the bottom
- Stamping should go off the panel edges.
- Use the solid stamps layering red and green inks to fill in the poinsettia. Use yellow for the center.
- Adhere stamped layer to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Poinsettia Parts Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
VersaMagic Inks from Tsukineko/Imagine in Red Magic, Hint of Pesto, Tea Leaves, Red Brick and Mango Madness
Red cardstock by My Colors
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project