Poinsettia Parts - Holiday Wishes by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of green cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a white panel apply red and green waterbased ink and spread with water.
- Allow to dry.
- Stamp poinsettia image over the red area and the leaf over the green area.
- Add more color as desired with watercolor brush.
- Emboss the greeting at the bottom of the card with Evergreen embossing powder.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Heat Embossing Tool
Red, Yellow, and Green Ink Pads by Tsukineko/Imagine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project