Poe Poetry by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Poe Poetry with VersaFine™ Ink on to Kraft colored cardstock.
- Crop the image.
- Unscrew the spritzer of the Love Letter irRESISTable bottle and use the straw to apply some of the liquid across the top of the image. Allow it to drip down a little and let dry.
- Open the Wedding Dress irRESISTable in the same way and use the straw to apply dots of white all over the card. Be sure to shake the bottle first.
- Create the card base while the white is drying. Make it out of red cardstock cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
- Apply VersaMark™ Watermark Ink to 2 adjoining sides of the card base, sprinkle with Hematite Embossing Powder and heat to set.
- Repeat Step 6 on the other 2 sides.
- Glue the stamped layer to the card base with Zip Dry glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- EP215 Hematite Embossing Powder
- irRESTISTable Spray by Tsukineko® (Love Letter, Wedding Dress)
- Red Cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project