Pirate Fun by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of cardstock to 7" x 10", score at 5", and fold to form a 5" x 7" card.
- Cut a piece of the wave patterned paper to 4.75" x 6.75" to become the card front.
- Cut another piece of the wave patterned paper to 4.25" square and use the circle die from the WindowRama die set to cut a circle in the center.
- Edge both patterned papers with Aquamarine Archival ink.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the Pirate Fun Stamp onto white card stock.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Add white gel pen to the crab's claws.
- Add glitter pen to the bubbles and the antenna of the sea slug.
- Add several layers of Glaze pen to the eyes of the sea creatures, the crab's claws, the skull on the pirate hat, the crab's teeth, and the bubbles.
- Trim the image panel to 4" square.
- Using double-sided strong tape and/or liquid glue, adhere a 3.75" square of clear acetate to the reverse of the wave patterned paper.
- Rub the static reducing thingy deal on the acetate.
- Fold lengths of foam tape in half and adhere around the circumference* of the circular aperture on the reverse of the wave-patterned paper over the acetate.
- Fold more foam tape in half and add to the edges on the reverse of the 4.25" square.
- Repeat step 11. Twice.
- Pour glitter and Beadazzles into the raised circular acetate window.
- Position double-sided tape around the circular aperture of the window, remove the backing, and carefully adhere the image panel taking care to press firmly to secure the beads and glitter inside the aperture.
- Using the ticket shaped die-cut from the Build a Pop Up Card die set, cut white cardstock and color with BG11.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the ticket die-cut using Nocturne ink.
- Using the nameplate die, cut silver cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment onto the nameplate.
- Adhere the shaker scenic image panel to the card.
- Adhere the matted sentiment.
- Use screw-top Mechanicals to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Crab: B64, B66, R14, R27, R30, YR12, E04,
Seahorse: Y00, Y02, Y13, Y15, R02, YR04
Pirate Hats and Belt: E33, E35, E37, E47
Belt Buckle, Sword Hilt, Brass on Chest, Coins: Y04, Y11, Y11, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Sword Blade: C0, C2
Treasure Chest: E23, E25, E37
Sea Plants: YG41, YG45, Y02, Y13, Y15, YR02, YR04
Left Coral: E70, E71, E74, V00, V01, R30
Right Tubey Plants: E70, E71, E74, V00, V01, R30, V95
Sand: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah
Rain Cardstock by Bazzill®
St. Tropez 8x8 Patterned Paper Pad by Prima Marketing®
Silver Metallic Cardstock by Recollections
Nameplate Die by Spellbinders®
Aquamarine Archival™ Ink by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Pumice Stone Distress® Ink by Ranger
Macarena Beadazzles™ by Ranger
Clear Acetate (from packaging)
Foam Tape by 3M
Clear Glaze™3D Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura
White Gelly Roll™ Pen by Sakura
Clear Stardust™ Glitter Pen by Sakura
Static reducing thingy deal (its technical name)
Double-sided Tape by Sookwang
Mini Hardware Mechanicals by Prima Marketing®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project