Pine Trees Metal Stencil by Jamie Martin
- This card was made using the double glitter technique. Start with a piece of double sided mounting paper trimmed to fit and adhered to a correctly sized panel of white cardstock. Peel off the top backing sheet and set aside.
- Rub the back of the stencil with Coconut Soap then place it soap side down on the Adhesive Mounting paper. Make sure the stencil is stuck down to the paper around all the details, then sparingly sprinkle Lime Micro Glitter on the left of the trees and Green on the right and rub with your finger. Sprinkle the trunks with Crimson Micro Glitter. Turn the piece upside down over the trash can and flick with your fingers to remove the loose glitter.
- Turn the paper face down on the table and hold the stencil flat to the table surface while you carefully remove the paper from the stencil, it will easily come off since it was rubbed with the Coconut Soap.
- Now sparingly sprinkle the entire piece with Crystal Micro Glitter, rub into the adhesive areas with your finger and shake off excess over the trash can. I don't reuse this glitter since other colors may get mixed into it.
- Adhere your glittered panel to a slightly larger red panel. Mount to a green card that has ribbon wrapped around the bottom.
- Stamp Keep Christmas on a white circle with with black ink, outline Christmas with a green Chameleon Pen and edge the edge of the paper with a red pen. Rub piece with a VersaMark Pad, sprinkle with Deep Impressions and heat from underneath to prevent it from blowing off because it is chunky.
- Pop the greeting up on the card with foam squares and add red Dot Sparklers to one of the trees and the greeting panel.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Pine Trees Metal Stencil 7.49
Also uses these supplies:
Natural Hawaiian Soap
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Chameleon Pens GR3, RD4
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project