Petite Dragonfly by Terry Braddock
- Create card base from folded panel of plum cardstock.
- Cut white cardstock 5-1/4" X 4".
- Stamp dragonfly near edge of white cardstock in a border, alternating jewel tone ink colors. Adhere to card front.
- Emboss greeting with VersaMark ink and Detail White Embossing Powder on a Teal cardstock panel.
- Emboss dragonfly on greeting panel using same method.
- Trim greeting to fit and adhere to card center with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock in Plum and Teal
Ink in Emerald, Plum and Teal
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project