Penguin Nestle Festive Season by Kathi Rerek
- Score and fold 4-1/4" x 11" blue panel to form card base.
- Cut black pattern paper to 4" x 5-1/4". Adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp penguins on white cardstock. Color and trim closely.
- Stamp message on blue pattern paper in black. Trim closley.
- Glue both the penguin and message panels to a pattern paper panel slightly wider in width, but 5-1/4" high.
- Back with another 1/4" wider pattern paper panel that is 5-1/4" high.
- Ahdere to card front with glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Pattern Paper: (2) black designs, and (2) blue designs
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project