Penguin Gift - Gift Card Wallet by Kathi Rerek
- Die Cut Wallet base from double-sided pattern paper.
- Die cut large rectangle and wavy rectangle (with card hold slots die in the center) from double-sided pattern paper.
- Die cut "GIFT FOR YOU" from red cardstock and a small rectangle from brown. Adhere together with glue, then to large die cut panel.
- Adhere to inside folding flap with glue.
- Adhere wavy panel to inside, center with foam adhesive. Add gift card.
- Turn wallet over with flap towards you.
- Stamp penguins in black ink on 5" x 3" white cardstock. Color.
- Die cut penguins with wallet die, aligning die flap near penguin feet.
- Adhere penguins to front flap with glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Double-sided Pattern Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
Baker’s Twine by by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project