Passion Heart Thank You by Pam Bray
- Stamp Passion Heart to mixed media paper using black ink.
- Color with Copic Markers.
- Fussy cut colored Passion Heart out.
- Adhere 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" black card stock to top of white card base.
- Stamp Kaffee Klatsch to front of 4" x 5 1/4" Green Spumoni Two Scoops Paper using black ink. Adhere to top of card front.
- Mat 1 1/4" x 5 1/4" Green Spumoni Two Scoops Paper to piece of black card stock. Adhere to center of card front. Staple with tiny attacher.
- Stamp "Thank You" sentiment from Happy Greetings Stamp Set to bottom of card using black ink.
- Paint small metal key with Cerulean Blue Paint, dry. Add above "Thank You" sentiment.
- Add fussy cut Passion Heart to front of card with pop dots.
- Add pretty burgundy bow to front of card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (BG11, BG15, BO2, B04, YG63, R17, R29, R59, R89, Y19)
Green Spumoni Paper by Two Scoops Paper
Small Metal Key Cerulean Blue Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Pop Dots Paintbrush
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project