Paris Bonjour Tag by Kathi F. Rerek
- Die-cut black chipboard with the tag die.
- Mix Cerulean Blue and Titanium White paint, then spray the paint with water to create a wash. Sponge over the mixed media tag. Heat set.
- Thin Quinacridone Magenta paint with water, then randomly sponge over the tag. Heat set.
- Die-cut the painted paper with the tag die. Reserve the excess.
- Place removable tape over the top part of the tag, then stamp Paris Map with Sepia Archival™ ink. Lift the tape and heat set.
- Cover the bottom portion of the tag.
- Sponge Sepia ink over the Fleur de Lis stencil (comes with the the Paris Bonjour Cling Stamp set) onto the tag. Lift the cover, then edge the entire tag with Sepia ink.
- Adhere the stamped, stenciled tag to the chipboard tag, then set aside.
- Take the Eiffel Tower stamp from the Paris Bonjour set, ink with VersaMark ink, ink immediately with the Sepia Archival™ ink, and stamp onto a scrap of Mixed Media paper.
- Add embossing powder, heat set, then die-cut with the corresponding Eiffel Tower die.
- Using Memento ink, stamp three balloons, die-cut them, color with Copic Markers, and edge with a black pen.
- Using Jet Black Archival ink, stamp the trees twice onto scraps of the reserved painted paper. Die-cut with the corresponding die from the set.
- Using Fantastic, color the trees with Fern Green and Emerald Green Archival™ ink. Heat set.
- Use the Dark Sepia pen to color the tree trunks.
- Adhere all the elements to the tag as shown and add some matching ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: RV52, 55, B04, B06, B21, B23, E33, YR03, YR05, Y13, Y19, R17, V22, V25, R29, C09
Tim Holtz® Tag and Bookplates Movers and Shapers Alterations die by Sizzix
Cerulean Blue, Titanium White, Quinacridone Magenta Media Fluid™ Acrylics by DecoArt®
Jet Black, Sepia, Fern Green, Emerald Green Archival™ Inks by Ranger
Fantastix® by Tsukineko®
Mini Blending Tool and Foam by Ranger
Dark Sepia Pitt Artist Pen
140 lb. Mixed Media paper by Strathmore®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project