Paris Bonjour Merci by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” dark blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp fireworks in top right corner of 4” x 5-1/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired and glue to card front.
- Stamp Eiffel Tower, banner, trees and hot air balloon on white cardstock with black ink.
- Stamp Merci on banner.
- Color as desired and die cut all pieces.
- Glue trees to bottom of card front.
- Glue banner in place on Eiffel Tower.
- Attach tower to bottom of card front with foam squares.
- Attach balloon at top left with foam squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Paris Bonjour Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Paris Bonjour Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
CRS5105 Cling Paris Bonjour Set
DCS5105 Paris Bonjour Die Set
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black
Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Dark Blue Cardstock by My Colors®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project