Parchment Candle by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Parchment Candle on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils, cut out and sponge around the edges with Antique Linen ink.
- Randomly apply Gold Dot Sparklers and add Glossy Accents to the flame and set aside to dry.
- Stick a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Sticky Panels onto a kraft color card and place the image centered on top.
- Sprinkle the edges of the Sticky Panels with the Gold Encrusted Jewel Kit and emboss.
- Sponge the edges of the card with Antique Linen ink.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Sticky Panels 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EJK09 Gold Encrusted Jewel Kit
- AC672HSG Gold Dot Sparklers
- Kraft Cardstock
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Antique Linen)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Glossy Accents
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project