Pajama Puppy - Truck Load by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 4-1/4" Dare Devil cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp Pajama Puppy on 2-1/2" x 3" kraft panel with black ink. Color as desired. (Use a white pencil to make stripes and cap pop.)
- Glue to 2-3/4" x 3-1/4" white panel, then to the card front near the top.
- Die cut gifts and ribbons from pattern papers. (Packages and bows can be trimmed shorter to make smaller gift boxes).
- Adhere to card front with 3D foam adhesive and glue.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Truck Load Die Set 24.99
- Pajama Pup Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Desert Storm cardstock by Kelly Paper®
Dare Devil cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project