Paisley Patterns Thinking Of You Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold green card in half to form card base.
- Cut white panel to fit layered inside of folded green card.
- Find center of white panel by pinching the edges.
- Line up Pop Up Stages die with card center and die cut.
- Stamp paisley background pattern in blue in on inside of card across die cut stages.
- Stamp greeting, be sure to turn card horizontally as shown.
- Stamp large paisly pieces on white cardstock in black ink. Color as desired, Die cut.
- Train the folds on the pop up stage and adhere inner panel to outer card.
- Attach Paisley patterns to stages.
- Decorate front of card as desired.
Also uses these supplies:
- SSC1141 Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (Retired)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Blue ink pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project