Owl Eyes by Terry Braddock - colored by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold 6" x 11" Sweet Potato cardstock in half to form card base.
- Cut a one inch slit along the fold of the card top about an inch from the left side with a craft knife for the ribbon to slide through.
- Tie ribbon as shown.
- Stamp Owl Eyes on 5" x 3-3/4" white cardstock in black ink. Color as desired.
- Back with 5-1/4" x 4" Goldenrod and adhere to card fronwith 3D foam Adhesive.
- Die cut HAPPY FALL from Goldenrod and Cloak Grey.
- Adhere to card front with Cloak Grey beneath and slightly to the right and down with EZ-Runner Adhesive.
- Embellish with glitter.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
E-Z Runner Petite by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project