Ornate Christmas Tree by Laura Drahozal
- Cut card base to 7" by 10-1/4" and fold at the side.
- Cut blue card stock to 7" by 5-1/8" and adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut blue card stock to the size of the Ornate Christmas Tree Stencil.
- Tape the stencil over the top of the card stock using removable tape. Be sure to use one large piece over the top edge of the stencil. It will act as a hinge.
- Use the palette knife to remove Pearlescent Embossing Paste from the jar and lay a strip above the stencil. Make sure you have a long enough strip to cover the entire width of the Christmas tree.
- Place the bottom edge of the paste spreader above the strip of paste and pull towards you. The paste should completely fill in the wells of the Ornate Christmas Tree Stencil.
- Carefully remove the tape from the sides and the bottom of the stencil, leaving the tape on the top.
- Lift the stencil from the bottom corner like a door and then remove it entirely from the area. Let the paste dry.
- After the paste has dried, use the Chameleon Pens to color directly on it.
- Cut the card stock with the Christmas tree image to the size you prefer.
- Place Sticky Panels all the way around the inside of the front of the card. Leave a slight border.
- Center the Christmas tree image on the card and adhere--using both your favorite adhesive and the inside of the Sticky Panels strips.
- Place Shaved Ice all over the exposed remainder of the Sticky Panels and press down.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Scotch® Removable Tape
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape
Chameleon™ Markers (Grass Green, Hot Cocoa, Crimson Red, Sunshine Yellow, Spring Meadow, Warm Sunset)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project