Old Goat WindowRama by Jamie Martin
- Stamp images from the Old Goat Stamp Set on white cardstock with black ink. Color with colored pencils and cut out with dies.
- Die cut Windowrama front and back from decorative paper (using the circle die centered in place for the front panel).
- Use large die and Meadow Edger Dies cut the background scene from various greens, blue and white paper, paying attention to the height desired for each scenery die. Fold edges up from inner most score lines. Layer elements. Green foliage panels can be raised higher on sides by trimming of one, two, or three score bars before gluing. Adhere to sides of card back.
- Adhere clothesline ends to the back of the front panel near the top third of the window.
- Adhere card front to the back along the sides, covering the back sides.
- Stamp sentiment from set onto white cardstock with black ink, emboss with Clear Embossing Powder, layer onto green cardstock and glue to Windowrama.
- Adhere goat and messages as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Old Goat Die Set 8.99
- Old Goat Cling Set 9.99
- Meadow Edgers Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project