Old Goat by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink.
- Color image and trim closely.
- Create an A2 card base from red cardstock.
- Stamp sentiments and create mats from red cardstock and adhere the pieces.
- Adhere all layers as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers - E25, E40, E41, E42, E44, R12, R24, R27, R81, R83, B23, B24, BV01, BV02,
Y11, Y13, YR12, YR14, YG41, YG45, T2, T4, G02, G03
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project