Oak Leaves Metal Stencil by Louise Healy
- Tape the stencil to the white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use the Micron 01 Black pen to trace around all the openings, remove the stencil.
- Use the Micron 005 Black pen to add the various tangles to the design.
- Use the pencil to add shading, blend with the blending stump.
- Adhere to a black mat, then a rust colored mat, center on a card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Classic® Epic Black & Solar White Linen Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
By the Beautiful Sea Cardstock by Graphic 45®
Micron Pens (Black 01, Black 005) by Sakura®
Pencil Paper Blending Stump ZipDry™
Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project