Nectar Seeker by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of lavender cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" panel of patterned paper to a slightly larger treal panel.
- Adhere ribbon around the panel and then adhere to the card.
- Stap the image on a white die cut panel with black ink and color with pencil.
- Back the image with a larger lavender die cut panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back panel with a larger die cuut lavender panel and adhere to card.
- Adhere dew drops to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Scrolled Thinking Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Graphic 45 Patterned Paper
May Arts Ribbon
Prisma Colored Pencils
Recollections Dew Drop
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project