Nativity Frame Pop Frame by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Madras Blue panel to form card base.
- Cut a 8-1/4" x 5-1/4" Winter Lake panel.
- Lightly mark with a pencil along the long edges at 4-1/8". Place the POP Frame Die with tabs at the pencil marks. Tape in place with removeable tape and run through die cutting machine.
- Die cut a wavy window panel from white cardstock
- Stamp nativity scene in black ink on wavy panel. Color. Glue to Winter Lake Pop Frame, matching the wavy edges.
- Train the folds of the panel so the window pops out when folded in half. Apply glue to underside of panel (avoiding the pop up portions), center inside the card base, and press in to secure in place.
- Cut a 5-1/4" x 3" white panel. Die cut top edge with edger die. Stamp sheep and message in black ink.
- Adhere to bottom half of inside of card at the bottom.
- Stamp scene in black ink on 5-1/4” x 4" white panel. Color as desired.
- Die cut top of scene with edger die.
- Adhere to card front with glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Madras Blue and Winter Lake Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project