Mushroom Gnome - Dome Jar Shaker by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Red Cherry cardstock to form card base.
- Trim a 4" x 5.25" Aqua panel. Tie ribbon around bottom third and glue to card front.
- Die cut large oval from Red Cherry and slightly smaller oval from white cardstock.
- Stamp Mushroom gnome with black ink on white oval. Color and glue to red oval.
- Pop up on card front with 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cherry Cardstock by My Colors
Aqua Cardstock by Kelly Paper®
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project