Mum Blossoms by Kristine Reynolds
1. Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of pink cardstock in half to create a card base
2. Adhere a 4" by 5 1/4" panel of yellow cardstock to the card
3. Adhere a panel of green cardstock to the card.
4. glue 3 gold dew drops to the card
5. stamp the image on a white panel of cardstock and color with Prisma Pencils
6. Cut a panel around the flower image leaving parts of it “out of the box”
7. Back image panel with a slightly larger purple panel and adhere to the card.
8. Stamp sentiment on the lower right corner of the card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Mum Blossoms Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Recollections gold embelishments
Scrapbook Adhesives® E-Z Runner Permanent Strips
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project