Mrs Mouse by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Mrs. Mouse on to Mixed Media cardstock with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped Mrs. Mouse with the Zig Marker colors listed.
3. Using a piece of turquoise cardstock, die cut the second largest scallop in the Build a Wreath Die set.
4. Ink the edges lightly with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.
5. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2."
6. Die cut the candy canes from the Gnomes & Friends die set multiple times with Mixed Media White Cardstock.
7. Color every other stripe of the candy canes with the Pink Zig marker (#025).
8. Glue the candy canes to the card base.
9. Adhere Mrs. Mouse to the scallop circle with foam squares.
10. Adhere the scallop circle to the card base.
- Mrs Mouse Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Velvet Night, White
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: 027, 033, 036, 038, 063, 091, 093, 097, 200, 202, 222, 302, 901
Ranger: Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, foam squares
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project