Mosaic Mushrooms by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink.
- Color using the markers listed below.
- Fussy cut out the image.
- Create the card base with 5-1/2" x 8" panel of Pixie Dust.
- Make a mat of Black Magic in the size 5" x 3 1/2."
- Cut a smaller mat of Fireflies to 4 1/2" x 3."
- Using a paper cutter or scissors, slice the Fireflies mat into random, angular shapes, to mimic a mosaic. As you cut the pieces, re-form the original rectangle on your workspace to make it easier to complete the card later.
- Glue the cut pieces on to the Black Magic mat, leaving space in between each piece, and a border around the edges.
- Using a sentiment from Painted Wishes, stamp on to one of the Fireflies pieces in the lower right corner using VersaFine.
- Adhere the mushrooms using Zip Dry Glue off center.
Also uses these supplies:
Tombow Dual Brush Markers- 020, 025, 055, 062, 126, 170, 173, 195, 452, 493, 515, 603, 606, 636, 620, 703, 723, 725, 743, 800, 815, 835, 845, 847, 856, 885, 899, 933, 947, 977, 990, 993, N89, N95,
My Colors Cardstock: Fireflies, Black Magic
Bazzill: Pixie Dust
Beacon Adhesives: ZipDry Scrapbooking Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project