Mosaic Bird Mixed Media Canvas by Pam Bray
- Lay stencil on canvas; apply crackle paint with palette knife. Dry. Continue with stencil and paste til canvas is covered. Dry.
- Spray canvas with misters; drying between each color.
- Stamp sentiment on canvas using black paint. Dry.
- Lay corner stencil on prepared canvas; apply embossing paste, dry.
- Spatter canvas with white paint; dry.
- Emboss chipboard with Spoonful of Rust and Teal Encrusted Jewel Kit embossing powders.
- Adhere to prepared canvas.
- Stamp Mosaic Bird image on white paper with black ink; color with makers.
- Fussy cut prepared bird out. Adhere to top of chipboard on canvas.
- Stamp circle image randomly around prepared canvas with black paint.
- Add gemstones.
- Life is Art Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Mosaic Bird Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Corner Flourishes Metal Stencil 9.99
- Flower Quatrefoil Metal Stencil 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic Markers: R17, R27, G02, G05, G12, G14, G46, B01, B02, B04, G00, YR27, E25
DecoArt Media Crackle Paste
DecoArt Media Paint: Carbon Black and Titanium White
DecoArt Media Mister: Turquoise, Yellow Green, Orange, Yellow
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Mix Media Fragments 2
6" x 6" Canvas
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project