Mosaic Bird by Alison Heikkila
- Color Mosaic Bird image and fussy cut.
- Cut the card base to 5 1/2" x 8" out of Ocean Side cardstock. Using a yellow-green cardstock, die cut the large "P" from the Fitted Frames set B, and the small "P" out of Fireflies cardstock.
- Stamp a sentiment from the House Mouse Friend Wishes set using VersaFine ink in Onyx Black on to the Fireflies layer, at the top left corner.
- Run a line of Zip Dry glue 1/4" from the bottom of the card base and attach the ribbon.
- Attach all other layers to the card using Zip Dry glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Ocean Side, Fireflies)
- Green Cardstock
- Zig® Clean Color Markers (010, 020, 022, 023, 026, 031, 037, 038, 047, 048, 049, 050, 065, 068, 070, 080, 084, 202, 303)
- Lavender Velvet Shimmer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project