Monkey Window Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold 4-1/4' X 8-1/2" panel of Grasshopper cardstock in half to form card base.
- Die cut large circle from WindowRama die set in card front to create window opening.
- Die cut the rounded square panel from WindowRama Set with Monkey Vine window in the center out of Brown Eyes cardstock.
- Adhere vine window to back side of card front.
- Die cut rounded square panel from white cardstock and color with copic markers to create background, use a few brushstrokes for grass.
- Adhere background panel to inside of card.
- Stamp Monkey and six bananas, color as desired and die cut.
- Die cut Leaves from Parrot Cardstock.
- Attach leaves with 3D Foam Squares behind vine on back of card front.
- Adhere Monkey to vine with back of hand glued to leaves as shown.
- Stamp, die cut, and layer greeting with nesting ovals from Build a Pop Up Set.
- Attach bananas as desired.
Also uses these supplies:
Grasshopper, Parrot, Brown Eyes cardstock from My Colors
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project