Monkey Friends Window Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of patterned cardstock in half to form a top-folding card.
- Die cut a window in card front with the WindowRama Die Set Large Circle.
- Die cut a frame from Brown Eyes cardstock using the Windowrama large circle with the Monkey vine circle taped in the center.
- Adhere frame to inside of card front.
- Die cut two sets of leaves from Grasshopper and two sets from Parrot Cardstock.
- Stamp two monkeys and two bananas on white cardstock. Color as Desired.
- Die cut monkeys and bananas.
- Die cut a round cornered rectangle from white cardstock. Color background with Copics.
- Adere background panel to inside of card, showing through the front opening.
- Adhere some leaves inside card front peeking into the frame. Adhere more leaves on card front as shown.
- Attach monkeys and bananas as shown, trimming as necessary so they don't stick out of the card.
- Stamp greeting on card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Pink Punch Vintage Double Dot Patterned Cardstock by Bo Bunny
Brown Eyes, Parrot, Grasshopper cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project