Merry Ornament PEARLustre by Debi Hammons
- Create folded card base from navy cardstock.
- Cut kraft panel to layer on card front.
- Emboss Merry Ornament in three different PEARLustre Embossing Powder Colors - Debi used Lapis, Emerald, and Garnet.
- Emboss the pine bough from the edge of Pine Ornaments stamp in gold around edges.
- Poke a hole at the top of one of any ornaments where the actual ornament top is on the kraft card.
- Attach a gold cord through the holes off the top edge of the card to simulate hanging ornaments.
- Adhere kraft layer to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Navy Cardstock from My Colors
Kraft Cardstock is Desert Storm from Neenah
Anti-Static Pouch by Recollections
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project