Mermaid Friends by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Tropical Splash cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Lay the bubble stencil over a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of Spearmint cardstock.
- Sponge the stamp and stick glue over the stencil.
- Remove the stencil and cover the glue with teal micro glitter and allow it to dry.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Apply VersaMark ink to the bottom portion of the card and then heat emboss the Golden Sand Embossing Powder until melted.
- Stamp the mermaid, the shell, and the turtle on white cardstock, color with pencils and die cut.
- Adhere the turtle to the card with paper glue.
- Adhere the shell and mermaid to the card with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger die cut mandarin panel before adhering to the card with 3D foam squares.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Mermaid Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Spearmint, mandarin & Caribbean Sea)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Palette™Stamp & Stick Glue Pad®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project