May the Miracle by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch green cardstock in half for card base.
- Emboss Holly Pattern onto 4 by 5-1/4 inch kraft cardstock with metal stencil against the thickest plate.
- Sponge Toffee Crunch onto embossed kraft paper then tie the ribbon in a bow around paper before gluing to card base.
- Stamp May the Miracle onto Mixed Media White Paper with black ink and die cut with inner L size Fitted Frame die.
- Frame sentiment with green cardstock trimmed with outer L size die then glue onto card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's EyeKraft Cardstock
Memento Ink Pad - Toffee Crunch
Sketch Markers by Copic - G43, R35, YG17
ZipDry Paper Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project