Magnolia Rose by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5" x 10" piece of pink cardstock in half to form a top-fold card.
- Stamp the Magnolia Rose on a 4" x 4" piece of white cardstock and color with Chameleon pens.
- Adhere the image to a pink mat (4 1/4" x 4 1/4").
- Adhere two small squares (2 1/2" x 2 1/2") of lime green cardstock to two opposite corners of the image.
- Adbere the image to the front of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Chameleon™ Markers (GR3, OL3, YG3, RD4, YO3, BR5, CB)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project