Magnolia Rose by Asia King
- Fold a 6" X 12" panel of red cardstock in half to form 6" square card base.
- Distress the edges of a 5-7/8" square panel of patterned cardstock, adhere to the card front.
- Stamp Magnolia Rose on white cardstock in Tuxedo Black ink and color as desired.
- Run stamped cardstock through die cut machine to create interesting edges. Lightly brush sepia ink on edges to antique the stamped panel.
- Adhere stamped panel to card front in lower left, apply adhesive 1/2 round jewels to area near the image.
- Stamp greeting on a 2-1/4" X 3-1/2" panel of white paper and distress as for magnolia panel.
- Adhere greeting panel to a 2-3/8" X 3-5/8" panel of red cardstock. Add tiny red jewels in bottom corners.
- Adhere greeting to card front.
- Create bow with May Arts ribbon and add parts of a sparkly floral pick to bow center and corner of card.
- Adhere bow above greeting, add additional jewels to card as desired.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, DODZ™ 3D
Christmas Floral Picks and Embellishments
Ribbon by May Arts
Chameleon Color Tones Markers: YO3, YG3, GR3, OL3, BR2, RD4, BR5
Spellbinders Decorative Labels Thirty Four Die
Graphic45 Place In Time Patterned Papers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project