Lovely Flowers by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Lovely Flowers on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Stamp the sentiment along the side of the jar, also with VersaFine Ink.
3. Color the stamped image using the Zig markers listed.
4. Crop the stamped image to 3" x 4."
5. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2.
6. Cut a piece of Coral Rose cardstock to 2" x 4 1/4."
7. Stamp the Cling Crackle Stamp with VersaMark ink on to the Coral Rose strip.
8. Sprinkle on the Floral Medium Embossing Powder on to the inked area, sprinkle off excess, and heat set.
9. Cut two strips of Grapevine cardstock to 1/2" x 4 1/4."
10. Adhere the 3 cardstock strips to the card base with EZ Runner.
11. Adhere the floral layer to the card base with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
EP610: Floral Pink Medium Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Coral Rose, Grapevine
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 029, 036, 044, 045, 047, 048, 050, 052, 080, 083, 220, 260, 302, 803, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Squares, EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project