Llama Delivery by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp image with Memento® ink onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel, mat with teal patterned paper, then edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Using the border die, die-cut the yellow and pink patterned paper, then edge the die-cuts with Black Soot Distress Ink.
- Layer the border dies onto blue patterned paper, and add a strip of pale blue patterned paper along the bottom edge.
- Trim a piece of brown patterned paper to 5.5" x 4.5".
- Adhere the layered die-cut strip to the brown patterned paper, trim to 4.25", edge with Distress ink, then adhere to an A2 card.
- Adhere the image panel to the card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Llama Delivery Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E40, E41, E42, E47, B21, B32, B34, BG45, BG49, R83, R85, Y13, Y15, YR14, YR18
Tim Holtz® Black Soot Distress Ink
Double Dot Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Zig-Zag Border Die by Die-namics
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project